Strength + Conditioning
“Movements or Exercises that have real life functions.”
Our Strength + Conditioning class emphasizes functional movements through the combination of bodyweight exercises, weightlifting, olympic lifting, gymnastics, and a variety of high-intensity cardio and strength drills.
- S+C Individual $75/month/unlimited (membership available online)
- S+C Family $130 couple / $50 for each additional family member/month
Women’s Boot Camp
Boot Camp classes are designed to give you a total body workout and improve your overall fitness level. Expect running, rowing, bodyweight exercises, plyometrics, kettlebells and functional movements. *There is no olympic lifting or barbell.
- Women’s Boot Camps $60/month/3x week (membership available online)
- Unlimited classes $70/month/unlimited (membership available online)
GRIT Kids is a strength and conditioning program that is specifically designed for kids and helps them develop a lifelong love of fitness. In a group setting, they will participate in fun and engaging workouts that deliver measurable results and prepare them to be well-rounded athletes. Kids pull, push, run,throw, climb, lift and jump in their everyday play. in GRIT KIDS they are taught the foundations of these functional movements under the close supervision of our trained CrossFit Kids Trainer. By being broad, general and inclusive, we don’t train the kids to become better at just one thing.
- GRIT Kids $60/month/2xwk (memberships available online)
*All workouts are modified to each individuals own fitness level.
- Private Coaching $35/session $360 x 12 Sessions
- Semi-Private Coaching $30/session each $300each x 12 Sessions *Workout with a friend, spouse, co-worker
- Drop-in Rate $10 (session sign-up available online)
- Nutritional Counseling
- Goal-based nutritional counseling (family, health, weight loss, ect.)
- Certified Health Coach
- Complimentary initial visit
- pricing varies depending on program
*Military, First Responders, Ministerial and College Student discounts available, please talk with the coach. (Proof of status is required)
All Membership change requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days prior to the 1st of the month. (Example: If you want to stop AutoPay for May, the email to stop the May Membership would need to be emailed by April 20th.) Failure to notify by the deadline will result in the payment for the next month processing. No refunds will be processed.